>I have decided to take part in this reading challenge that is being hosted by A Chick Who Reads It runs from the Sept 1 – Nov 30. It consists of 12 challenges and here they are:
1. Read a book outside your comfort zone
2. Read a “chunky book” 500 + pages.
3. Read a book with the letter “S” for September in either the title or the author’s name.
4. Read a book that is part of a series.
5. Re-read a book that you consider an old friend.
6. Read something “Spooky” for halloween.
7. Read a book that was recommended to you by a friend.
8. Read one of the books that’s been on your TBR the longest.
9. Read a book by a debut author.
10. Read a book with a “fall” theme
11. Reader’s Choice
12. Read a book by an author that you love
I haven’t decided on the 12 books I am going to read yet, once I have I will post all the titles.
I have decided that the current book I am reading is going to fall under Read a book outside your comfort zone as I don’t normally read books that are so factual and in some parts an autobiography, The 19th Wife – David Ebershoff