I have been given another award and thanks to Dizzy C’s Little Book Blog for giving it to me.
To accept the award you must link back and thank the person who gave you the Life is Good award and answer the 10 questions and pass it along to 6 other blogs 🙂
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I don’t blog anonymously I like sharing things on my blog and my profile has where I am from and a picture of me.
2.Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side
Can’t actually thing of anything (if I do I will update this)
3.What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
I see a young confident women who spend to much time indoors reading books.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Apple juice 🙂
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Me time is mainly catching up on my reading and updating my blog.
6.Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
I want to travel the world and see all the thing I want to see and finish university with a good degree.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching?
I was the class overachiever and mainly kept myself to myself.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
My first day of university as I feel like I completely different person then than the one I am today.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
I feel my blog does show my true self and I put a lot of effort into it.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Chat on the phone, I love to talk and it is always good to catch up with people.
The 6 people I am passing this award along to are: