Thanks to Xenophobic Bibliophile for this award.
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Answer the 10 survey questions.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award.
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I like blogging under my name as my blog is a part of me.
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:
I always have to have the last word in an argument.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
A girl that is finally happy with her life.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
I lie in bed with a good book and a bar of chocolate.
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in life? What is it?
I want to travel the world.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
I was the shy person but I suppose I could be classed as a overachiever as well.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
The first day I attended university.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
I think it is easy for me to show my true self on my blog as it is part of who I am as a person now.
1o. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
I would sit down and read.
3)A Booklover Talks
4)A Garden of Books
5)Becky’s Barmy Book Blog
6)Between the Pages
7)Cafe of Answers
10)Eloise and Her Books
11)Emma the Bookworm
13)Krista Hidden in the Stacks