Hosted by Reading with Tequila
Level I – Read 5 books from the 2010 Book Blogger Recommendation List
Level II – Read 10 books
Level III – Read 15 books
Level IV – Read 20 books
Level V – Read 20+ books
•Challenge will run January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011. Participants can join anytime throughout the challenge.
•Create an intro post, linking back to this post.
•Sign up with the MckLinky below. Please link to your challenge intro post, not your blog home page.
•Chose your own books from the list. You can decide to read books only on the Top 25 list or from the entire recommendation list. You do not have to make a list of books before the challenge begins.
•All forms of books acceptable (audiobooks, eBooks, etc.)
•Rereads do not count towards the completion of the challenge. The challenge is about discovering books that are new to you.
•You don’t need a blog to participate.
•Reviews, while always appreciated, are not mandatory.
I am going to go for Level v
1. The Stand by Stephen King
2. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
3. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
4. It by Stephen King
5. The Distant Hour by Kate Morton
6. The Notebook by Nicholas Spark
7. Salem’s Lot by Stephen King
8. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
9. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
10. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
11. Misery by Stephen King
12. Counte of Monte Cristo by Alejandro Dumas
13. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen & Seth Grahame-Smith
14. The Passage by Justin Cronin
15. Room by Emma Donaghue
16. Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
17. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
18. Dracula by Bram Stoker
19. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
20. Rebecca by Daphne DuMaurier
21. The Hobbit by J.R.R.Tolkien